We deliver free of charge financial education workshops to young people aged between 10 and 18 years old. Our programmes are designed based on our own methodology, created by Fáy András team over more than 20 years of research. The classes consist of 4-hour modules, structured for each year of high school/secondary school. At the end of each module, certificates of completion are awarded to the participants.
We apply a learning method that is attractive to the young generation: we interact with them in an encouraging and challenging environment, which uses modern technology.
We interact with Z generation according to the following principles:
- We teach interactively. Teenagers learn and have fun at the same time.
- We structure our speech on practical examples and exercises that simulate reality.
- We rely on science, daily practice and personal experience of trainers.
- We tackle various topics and we train ourselves to be ready for change.
- We present the basic economic and financial concepts in a language that is consistent with the age of students.